At Synapse Learning Solutions, we help families connect with the services, programs and supports they need to help their child succeed. We can also help you be an effective advocate for your child in special education, school discipline and other processes.
Our education consulting works because we:
- understand the complex rules, laws and realities of the education, mental health and chemical dependency treatment systems
- are connected to effective, local resources
- help resolve conflict between families, schools and providers
- work with you and your child to develop a plan that works
- understand the challenges families face.
Each child is unique and each family has its own resources and circumstances. Together, we can create a plan, navigate the system and find the help your child needs to achieve their potential.
If you'd like to learn more about Synapse's consulting services, please call 206-920-2414 or email Synapse Director, Kelly Warner-King, at Kelly@SynapseLearningSolutions.com.